Based on what you are doing, where would you be in your career 5 years from now?
I asked myself these same questions nearly 10 years ago. And that was when I decided to leave my corporate job and start my entrepreneurship journey in the financial services industry.
Looking back, this had been a fulfilling and rewarding journey of personal transformation and achievement.
3 years ago, I decided to groom a team of next generation advisors – professional and competent advisors who have their client’s interest at heart, who serve with compassion and integrity instead of hard selling or product peddling.
It has been an exciting 3 years, imparting my skills and knowledge, sharing my experiences and success systems with a team of passionate advisors.
Now you have a chance to be part of this passionate team and build a successful career for yourself!
My team is expanding and there are good opportunities for the right people to have a fulfilling and rewarding career as a financial advisor.
If the following sounds like you
- You are driven and aspire to create a better future for yourself and your family. You want to break through the income ceiling and limited career progression at your job.
- You want to be compensated for your efforts and build passive income instead of simply exchanging time for money at a job.
- You desire personal growth. Perhaps you are feeling stagnant at work and want to acquire more practical and valuable life skills like finance, interpersonal communication, business development and sales skills.
- You like the idea of doing well by doing good and resonate with our values of empowering people financially, integrity and honesty.
- You want to be in charge of your own destiny and are ready to work for yourself.
I invite you to come for a career discussion with me and understand more about what is it like being a financial adviser and see how this career can work out for you.