As loving parents, we want to provide the best for our family and build a happy home.
We work hard every day to provide a good quality of life for our loved ones and to give our children a bright future.
At the same time, we want to secure their lives so that they would be well taken care of and be free to pursue their dreams even if something unexpected happens. We want to make sure that we will not burden them financially even if we were to fall ill and we can afford the best possible medical care for our family if needed.
Most parents recognise the importance of financial planning and the need for insurance protection. Many people may also have, with their best intentions, bought different insurance plans over the years to protect themselves and their loved ones.
The question is – Are you really well covered? Are your plans able to protect your family sufficiently when it’s needed or are there blind spots which you may have overlooked?
Consider the following questions:
- Do you know exactly what you are paying for; will your plans pay out in case of a major illness and to what extent?
- Have you bought many different insurance policies for you and your family over the years and pay a lot of premiums each year, but wonder if you could be overpaying?
- Have you recently experienced significant milestones in life e.g having a new child, buying a new property or getting a promotion at work?
- Has it been more than 2 years since you last reviewed your policies to see if it’s still relevant and sufficient for your current life stage?
- Are you starting to plan for your retirement and wondering if your current plans are able to help you achieve your retirement goals?
Happy Family Insurance Review
If any of the above questions apply to you, here’s where a family insurance review can come in handy to provide more clarity and peace of mind.
Through the happy family insurance review, we will
- Update your current goals and priorities
- Do a stock take on all your existing insurance policies so you can have a holistic view of your coverage
- Secure cost effective solutions to address any gaps so you have a peace of mind
- Identify if there are ways to optimize your portfolio or get cost savings from reducing duplicate coverage.
To book your complimentary Happy Family Insurance Review, indicate your details below